1. She was born in France and speaks un petit peu de français.
Jim Spellman / Getty Images
But has stated that her French isn’t as good as it used to be.
2. Her celebrity crush growing up was Kevin Costner.
Jeffrey Mayer / Getty Images
Archive Photos / Stringer / Getty Images
Can you blame her?
3. At the age of 15, she was the youngest person ever to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue.
Work it, girl.
4. She’s got great taste in music!
5. She almost went back to her short cropped ‘do after seeing Beyonce’s pixie cut last year.
6. She has a Pinterest board full of tattoos she likes, but doesn’t think she’d get one.
Marie Killen / Flickr / Getty Images
7. Despite her fame, she still experiences “normal people” problems from time to time.
8. In her spare time, she paints and draws and sometimes writes poetry.
9. She’s almost as addicted to her phone apps as you are.
10. Her specialty in the kitchen is a simple breakfast tortilla — yum!
Tom Grill / The Image Bank / Getty Images
Pascal Le Segretain /Staff / Getty Images
“I make a really amazing egg tortilla in the morning. It’s my special thing. I make guacamole, salsa, and scrambled eggs, and then I cook the tortilla. It’s pretty simple, really, but yummy.”
11. She’s a cat person.
She had one named Bubbles, who even has its own Twitter profile.
12. She’s graduating from Brown this year, where she conducted an independent study on the “psychology and philosophy behind why we fall in love.”