Check out these 25 ways mason jars are trying to dominate our lives.
1. Masons jars began their invasion by infiltrating weddings, disguised as center pieces.
2. Then people started using them to make decorative wedding chandeliers.
3. As well as handing them out as wedding gifts.
pinterest.comIs the gift just the jar?
4. They came into our homes under the guise of being great alternatives to vases.
5. They started trying to pass themselves off as famous books.
redesignrevolution.tumblr.comOh, there’s my copy of Alice in Wonderland!
6. They are also trying to make “desserts in a jar,” a thing.
7. As well as meals in a jar.
8. They are putting matchbooks out of business.
9. And trying to take over the game of frames.
10. They’ve brainwashed people into thinking drinks cannot be enjoyed unless served in mason jars.
11. Really, they just do not taste the same in regular cups.
12. Drinks in mason jars = everything that is good in the world.
13. They’ve begun to take over the organization game, starting with desks.
14. But quickly moving onto the bathroom.
15. Because you can have a different jar for every person using the bathroom for extra organization!
neatandpretty.comSmart move mason jars, smart move.
16. They have managed to get people to believe you need to store confetti in them.
17. Candy too.
18. You obviously need them in your home, because they can be turned into lights.
diycozyhome.comWell, this kind of seems useful.