Check out these 30 perfectly DIY projects to make your summer absolutely awesome.
1. Build a floating bed using an old trampoline.
2. Build your own backyard water blob.
3. Create your own beach tent.
4. Create a Wipeout course in your yard.
living,msn.com5. Build a sprinkler park in your backyard.
6. Turn your towel into the perfect beach and pool companion.
7. Make your own giant slip and slide.
yourhoustonnews.com8. Use a noodle to make a floating cooler for your pool.
9. Don’t buy a sandbox, build one.
10. Build a surfer worthy outdoor shower.
11. Build a hammock in 5 minutes.
12. Make an indoor hopscotch board for rainy summer days.
13. Build a doggie pool to keep your pups cool.
14. Create a kiddie car wash.
15. Make your own bubbles.
16. Make a playtime tent in the yard.
17. Keep your hands clean all summer with these awesome ice pop holders.
18. Create an instrument wall for endless musical possibilities.
19. Make your own Angry Birds game.
20. Make a really big bubble.
21. Add pockets to your beach towel/blanket for easy storage.
22. You can get really creative with sponges and make a sponge ball.
23. Turn your yard into a Twister board.
24. Or build a backyard Jenga board.
25. Make your own sidewalk chalk.
growingajeweledrose.com26. Make these super simple, fun bubble snakes.
27. Make a rope swing for your tree.
28. Build a ladder golf game for your yard.
thisoldhouse.com29. Create a climbing wall on an unused side of the house