In this post you will lear the different ways to type Kisses on a text. Here they are well define.
1. x = I’m acknowledging that we are friends.
2. X = I’M ACKNOWLEDGING THAT WE ARE FRIENDS.
3. xx = I’m acknowledging that we are close friends.
4. xxx = I have enjoyed our text exchange but I would like this conversation to end now.
5. xxxx = It’s clear that we don’t share the same opinion here, and I think it would be better for everyone if we stopped texting each other now.
6. xxxxx = I know you’re going through a tough time, and I want you to know that I’m here for you.
7. xxxxxxxx = I love you.
8. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx = I LOVE YOU / I’m drunk.
9. xxxxxx xx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx = I LOVE YOU / I’m drunk / My autocorrect has grouped my kisses together, but whyyyyyy?
10. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx = I love everyone when I first meet them.
11. XX = You’ve made some good points. But we don’t really have anything else to talk about, byeeee.
12. XXX = Sorry, Mum. I’ll stop drunk texting you one day.
13. XXXXXXXX = I know we’re in a complicated place right now, but I don’t see what harm can possibly come from meeting up part way through this very drunken night out. Amirite?
14. x x = One day, we could be close. Right now, though, we’re just two people who know each other.
15. Xx = We are friends, but I’m lazy. I can’t be bothered to make my kisses the same size, which would suggest that I can’t be bothered to do lots of other things too. Don’t come to me when your boyfriend breaks up with you and you need a shoulder to cry on because I’ll be too busy to care. Sozbabes.
16. xX = My kisses make no sense. Neither do I. You’ll never understand me. No one does.
17. xx xx xx = I’m pretty kooky. Spaces in-between kisses my new thing.
18. xxx!xxxx1 jmxcczxzxxxxx = I’m unreasonably drunk. I’m going to keep texting you until you have sex with me.
19. 8==:) = Someone has stolen my phone.
20. c = I have an iPhone and I can’t type.
21. TX = I’m going through an indie phase.
22. XT = I’m going through an identity crisis.
23. T x = I’ve just got a new job and I’m trying out this sign off because I think it looks very professional.
24. Tabatha = I think (hope) you’ve still got my number, but I’m signing my name because I can’t deal with a “Sorry who is this??” text.
25. XxX = I’m 12.
26. XxXxXx = I’m reliving life as a 12-year-old. Life was so simple back then. Makes u think.
27. ox = Hugs and kisses.
28. ooxx = Suggestive cuddles and snogs.
29. xoxo = I’m Gossip Girl.
30. ooooooo = I need a hug.
31. 🙂 = I fancy you but I’m too shy to tell you.
32. 🙂 x = I fancy you but I’m too shy to tell you, so I’ll hint at it instead.
33. 😉 = I’m the kind of girl your mother warned you about.
34. 😛 = I can’t bring myself to tell you I like you, but I can write code.
35. cya = I struggle in social situations.
36. KISSES = I told you I loved your skirt last week, when really it’s the ugliest effing skirt I’ve ever seen.
37. kiss kiss kiss = Hi, i’m your strange, foreign aunt. When are you coming to visit??????
38. [no words]= I am very angry with you.
39. NO KISS = I am pissed off with you, but it won’t last.
40. K. = Never going to happen. Never. Going. To. Happen.
Source: Buzz Feed
Please like us on Facebook and share this post!